The AIDSF was established with the objective of promoting dance as sport allover the country. We wish to bring dancers in India on par with the best in the world. The AIDSF aims to achieve this by:
- Forming state associations/academies in all the states in the country.
- Providing playing opportunities to players allover the country.
- Organizing seminars and coaching camps. Interacting with the government.
- To produce high-quality dancers from among persons of India who want to become professionals, teachers or judges of Ballroom and/or Latin American dance.
- Organizing local, regional and national level tournaments.
- Sending teams to participate in International dance sport tournaments.
- Organizing International tournaments, seminars etc.
- Coordinated action amongst Schools, Colleges, Universities, Youth associations, Women's Organizations and Sport
Association and other forums indulging in dancing activities.
- To advise and assist its members in their work in respective states